Monday, April 25, 2011

Blessings

I used to do this thing a lot where, when i had a bad day and couldn't fall asleep at night, i would close my eyes and count. Not sheep, but blessings in my life. This is super relaxing and made it a lot easier to sleep.

Life as a high schooler is by no means easy, and there are many days (seems like more often than not) where life just sucks. So. There are probably a hundred things that i could rant and rave and cry about...but there are certainly 101 things i could be thankful for and count as blessings...

-Parents who forgive more easily than they reprimand.
-A best friend who is better than any sister i dreamed of while growing up with two brothers.
-Two brothers whom i love dearly and who love to argue as much as they love to cuddle.
-A mom who listens...
-A daddy who talks...
-A little brother who plays...and wrestles...and cuddles.
-A big brother who serves our country. (I miss you, mattie.)
-Dates w/ boys =)
-Friendships and smiles in the hallway.
-Fun and entertaining teachers who teach subjects that i love.

...just a few of the hundreds of reasons why my life does not suck...

Mom, daddy, will, mattie, megan, daniel, and countless other individuals...You are all BLESSINGS in my life and i am THANKFUL for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sweetheart! You made me tear up. I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete