Monday, December 5, 2011

me. blogging. SURPRISE!

ok so i'm blogging. not because i feel sentimental or because something monumental and life-changing happened to me. nope. none of the above. boys. the reason for this whole post is a boy.

i went on two AMAZING dates with a guy. two dates. they were probably two of my favorite dates of all time. the haunted forest (blind date) and a random, spontaneous trip to trafalga (plus hot chocolate). he was nice and charming and cute and funny and respectful AND he held my hand on the first date! scandalous, i know, but i found out later that i was the first girl he had EVER held hands with. EVER. i'm not going to tell you that that didn't make my day. because it did. he held my hand on our second (trafalga) date as well. BONUS: ALL of his friends work at second-date-trafalga. they saw us holding hands. and he wasn't embarrassed. i was kind of impressed. anyway....

two dates into our relationship (which was not really a relationship, but a girl can dream, right?) and he stops texting. i hadn't heard from him in a month. which doesn't seem that long, but our two dates happened within 2 1/2 weeks of each other, so....

i didn't want to text him first because...i don't know. that seemed weird. if he wanted to go out with me, he would text, right? but...i wanted to go out with him but i didn't text. ugh.

so i got on facebook today AND......

he's in a relationship with someone else.

darn you nice, attractive boy!!!

but at least now i know why he wasn't trying to get a hold of me...

*sigh* oh well. time to move on with my pathetic teenage girl life. =)

2 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm sorry. I won't tell you that in the grand scheme of things he doesn't matter at all, because you are both still in high school and he most likely 'wasn't the one, anyways'. Nope. I won't tell you that he doesn't deserve you or that you're better off without the distraction of him in your life right now.

    I won't say all that because I know exactly how it feels (minus the texting, of course, since that didn't exist back in the stone age when I was a teen). That sucks and I'm sorry.

    But, when you are done feeling hurt, go back and read those things I didn't say, because they are all true.

    Love yer guts!

    XOXO

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! thanks mom! yeah i already know all those things (which almost makes it worse) but that's what makes being a teenager so awesome, right??
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete