Wednesday, September 14, 2011

this one girl.

so i know this girl. she is absolutely wonderful in EVERY way.

i think that we are such good friends because we speak our own language. example...

Me: "So...when you're kissing a guy do you, like, you know..."
Her: "Oh my gosh yes! Hahaha! I didn't know you did too!"
Me: "Hahahaha! Yep! I didn't know if everybody did or if it was just me or what!"
Her: "Yeah! Oh my gosh a Rue 21! We're going right now!"

that was a real conversation that really happened. yesterday. we are so bright. =)

i also think she is wonderful because she is so stinking hilarious. so hilarious. you have no idea.
we share a sort of humor that very few people (outside of those who know us best) understand. example...

1) we're at macy's or dillard's or jc penny's or something, in a dressing room (shopping for a homecoming dress for her) and i am laying on the bench. i look up and she starts clucking and bobbing her head with her hands up by her shoulders. i was laughing sooooooo hard! i fell off the bench from laughing....
2) again, shopping. she finds a dress that she likes and shows her mom. mom doesn't like it. (it really was a gorgeous dress and i'm still confused about why it got vetoed...) she turns to me and mutters, "well it's just gonna end up on the floor anyway." hahahahahaha!! her mom didn't really appreciate that one, but it was super funny...

we are both very sarcastic, and some times we can go the whole day talking sarcastically to each other. it's impressive.

she eats/loves awesome food. including: pickles, cheese, salsa, cereal, watermelon, and homemade rootbeer.
*side note* one time, for lunch, we had a banquet that included all of these foods. that is another reason that she is my favorite person.

reason #3 that this girl is amazing is that she GETS me. she knows exactly how i feel when i 'like a boy, but not really, but yeah, he's super hot, but oh, i've never spoken to him', and when my mom is being a mom but i'm pissed at her for doing so. yup. she gets it. oh! this probably explains the fact that we speak our own language...duh. =)

she is sort of an "honorary" sister. i've never had a sister, but she fills all my requirements of a biological sister. she borrows my clothes. i borrow her clothes. she does my make-up...because i suck at it. she helped me dye my own hair...because i suck at it. she teaches me how to flirt-text...because i suck at it and because i am the queen of one-word-very-un-sexy-replies. when i'm getting ready, or when i go shopping with her, she is honest about how something looks on me. i love that.

she doesn't judge me. if i wear yellow polka-dot tights and a brown hoodie and don't do my hair, she'll tell me that yellow isn't my color, but she will still sit with me at lunch, laugh at my jokes, and listen to me complain about my life. (thank you)

reason #699 that this girl rocks. she is very anti-drama. neither of us are very dramatic. high school is full of dramatic teenaged girls. yet another reason that i think we are so close. we both kind of gravitate AWAY from drama. leading to....

we don't get in fights. we have arguments. but even that is a bit strong for what we have....disagreements, maybe? i can count on one hand the number of "fights" we've been in and none of them have lasted longer than 24 hours. this is probably attributed to the fact that we're so good at communicating. we barely have to talk, but understand exactly what the other is trying to say/get across.

we can read each other's mind. basically.

so thank you, megan, for being my best friend, honorary sister, and occasional roommate.
you are the best.
litterally.
love you.

helena.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I freaking love you!!! You are the best sister a girl could have. I love you to death even though you eat dingo meat....

    ReplyDelete